Your subscription to SERPERE has been set up successfully.
What happens next:
You will receive two emails: firstly confirming this account is setup, and a second once your SERPERE server has been created and you can login.
Creating the dataset involves crawling your site, and downloading historic data from GSC, which unfortunately can take several days. Any delays beyond 2 business days will be credited pro-rata against future months subscription.
What you need to do:
- Make sure the domain name you entered in the signup flow is correct, and matches the domain in Google Search Console that you wish to connect to SERPERE. You can check this in the My Account page.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Google Search Console active users, once that is complete, please confirm by checking the box in your My Account page.
This will trigger the start of the download process.
Other things you can do:
- follow @serpere_ai on twitter for the latest product updates and new features
- follow @searchmartin on twitter for SEO news and views
- reach out to us with any questions about the platform, on email@example.com
Thanks again for signing up, and welcome 🙂